Thanks for being with us today - we will return for more news, sport, weather and travel from 08:00 tomorrow.
So what have we learnt today? Well...
- A man from Halifax explains how he saved his wife's life, thanks to a pioneering hand transplant.
- The lovely story of the woman suffering with dementia who wouldn't let go of the police officer's hand who came to look after her.
- The former Batley Variety Club will close its doors for the last time at the end of the month.
- If you want to listen to Bradford doing well in League One next season, you'll be able to listen to BBC Radio Leeds
- And if you're on your own on the M606, you can still use the 2+ lane!
I leave you with this picture from Neil Allinson.
I challenge you to find a more Yorkshire scene than this!
It's of the cricket ground in Pudsey..