Thanks for being with us today, we'll return tomorrow at 08:00 with more news, travel, weather and sport.
Before I go, let's have a look at five things that we didn't know this morning...
- If you want to get onto the property ladder around here, you'd best get playing the lottery.
- If the sign says a lane on the motorway is closed, you can guarantee someone will ignore it.
- It turns out that it's really easy to do the weather forecast... badly.
- The Fonz is currently in Dewsbury. I'll repeat that. The Fonz in currently in Dewsbury. Weird huh?
- It's now okay for the police to use the term "proper creepy". But to be fair old asylums really are proper creepy.
Mind how you go.. (that's proper police speak).