That's it from us for today, we'll return tomorrow from 08:00 with more news, travel, sport and that all important weather.
Before we go, here are five things we didn't know this morning:
- We've said it before, we'll say it again.. Be careful what you tweet.
- Who needs medals anyway? It's just a glorified sports day isn't it?
- Next time you decide to do some light DIY around the house, who knows, you might just find an amazing glass roof you didn't even know was there..
- Even old power stations can look pretty cool sometimes.
- Only by controlling objects by the power of your mind and searching for new life and new civilisations can you claim the right to have a building in Huddersfield named after you.
See you tomorrow!