Thanks for being with us today, we'll be back at 08:00 tomorrow.
In the meantime let's look back at five things we didn't know when we woke up this Monday morning:
- The former husband of a Bradford woman allegedly murdered in Pakistan has confessed to killing her, a police source has told the BBC.
- A man's body's been recovered by police officers searching for a car which left the road and went into the water at Booth Wood Reservoir
- Is there a ghost at East Riddlesden Hall? A West Yorkshire ghost hunter seems to think so
- A man from Leeds with multiple sclerosis has travelled to Mexico - for pioneering treatment he can't get on the NHS
- Rob Lawrie, from Leeds, will begin a charity cycle ride from Leeds to Calais
Nick and the team will see you tomorrow - enjoy that late evening sunshine!