That's it from us today, we'll return tomorrow from 08:00 with more news, sport, weather and travel for West Yorkshire.
Before I go, here are five things we learned today.
- If you see an emotional teenager around this evening, go easy on them, it was GCSE results day.
- Leeds festival posters have hardly changed in 17 years.
- Don't do anything illegal with compost, the police will come around and take it off you.
- Some have been more prepared for the Leeds Festival than others.
- In Leeds, we're not a fan of posh fizzy drinks.
See you tomorrow!