Well that's it, this is as far as we go for today. But don't shed a tear dear reader, I'll return tomorrow from 18:00 with more news, sport, weather and travel from West Yorkshire.
But before I go, here are five things we learned during the course of today...
- If you've got a bit of a sore throat and you live in Huddersfield, here's why you'll probably not get any pills for it.
- This 12-year-old will really make you feel like you've under-achieved in life.
- There is life after a political career, and it's got sequins on it.
- Own a car in Kirklees, make sure you keep hold of your bumper.
- Watching someone pressure wash chewing gum off the pavement is very satisfying.
See you tomorrow!