We'll be back with live coverage from 08:00 on Tuesday, meanwhile here are five things we discovered today:
- Two people were arrested after potentially explosive chemicals were found at a house in West Yorkshire.
- The Polish community now represent the biggest foreign born group in England with more than 800,000 people living here. But some Brits from West Yorkshire are moving the other way – to Poland.
- Shakespeare made one of the earliest references to 'tight fisted' Yorkshiremen.
- When thousands of people come to a party all weekend in Bingley...someone has to clean up.
- Former West Yorkshire MP Ed Balls needs to work on his dad dancing.