That's all for today and, indeed, for this week.
We'll be back on Monday 27 March at 06:30 with all the latest news, sport, weather and travel updates from across Yorkshire.
In the meantime, take a look back at five of our top stories from today:
- A long-serving West Yorkshire Police inspector is sentenced to 26 years in prison after being found guilty of stealing drugs from an evidence store and selling them
- A murder investigation's launched in Sheffield after a 21-year-old man is fatally stabbed in the city
- A new law named after missing York chef Claudia Lawrence which could help families of missing people to deal with their financial affairs gets through its final Commons stage
- A West Yorkshire Conservative MP says going on Twitter was "probably one of the worst things I ever did" as all his followers hate him
- Events have been taking place across Yorkshire for Red Nose Day - and it's been sending some people literally up the wall