That's all from us today and, indeed, for this week.
We'll be back at 06:30 on Tuesday morning with all the latest news, sport, weather and travel updates from across Yorkshire.
In the meantime, let's take a look back at some of today's top stories from Yorkshire:
- Online fundraising appeals are set up to raise money for the families of the Yorkshire victims of Monday's terror attack in Manchester
- Live music venues to fall silent at 21:59 tonight followed by a minute of noise at 22:00 in tribute to those killed and injured in the Manchester suicide attack
- Sir Cliff Richard and South Yorkshire Police settle legal fight which started when the singer sued the force and the BBC following reports naming him as a suspected sex offender
- A serial rapist from Leeds is jailed for a further 12 years for a sex attack dating back almost three decades
- Leeds United footballer Eunan O'Kane and his fiance Laura Lacole take case to the High Court in Northern Ireland looking for legal recognition for a humanist wedding