That's it for Wednesday, thanks for following along. We'll be back from tomorrow at 8am with all the latest.
Until then I'll leave you with five things we've learned today:
- Lincoln County Councillor Victoria Ayling quits post on UKIP's NEC after Steven Woolfe ruled ineligible for leadership contest.
- Woman appears in court charged with murder of Gainsborough man, Jonathan Baines.
- Lincoln City sign Sean Raggett to a two year contract.
- Lost photos show efforts to protect Lincoln Cathedral from WW2 Bombers
- Supermarket Netto gave away products as the chain closes