That's it for another day everyone, Lincolnshire Live will be back tomorrow at 08:00 ready to bring you all the latest news, travel, sport and weather from across the county.
But for now I'll leave you with five things we've learned today:
1. Grantham Hospital A&E to trial night closures after staffing levels reach 'crisis point'.
2. Family re-united with relatives medal after it was discovered in a Wragby field.
3. 10K sweet burglar sits outside in a police car naked during his sentencing.
4. Lincolnshire County Councillor reveals she is staying on UKIP's executive after announcing she was resigning last week.
5. Construction begins on Lego replica of Boston's St Botolphs Church.