Local Live has finished for today.
We're back from 08:00 on Monday with more news from around the area.
In the meantime....here's five things we've learnt today:
- A Lincolnshire woman who used the identity of her two dead babies to falsely claim benefits has been jailed for three years. Maria Pridmore was described in court as a 'Walter Mitty' - a serial fraudster who also stole money from vulnerable friends and acquaintances.
- A Skegness church says it's handing out 2 or 3 tents and sleeping bags a week to homeless people.
- Campaigners are considering legal action over a decision to close A&E at Grantham Hospital during the night.
- Lincolnshire's new-look Spitfire was unveiled earlier today. It's been out of action while engineers took it apart to check it over and repaint it silver.
- Boston United could have up to 7 players missing for tomorrow's match at Chorley. The midfield pair of Callum Chippendale and Lewis Hilliard have joined the ever growing injury list at York Street.