That's all from me this week, we'll be back with more live updates from 08:00 on Monday.
Until then I'll leave you with five things we've learned today:
- Lincoln A&E is asking for help with their staffing crisis from other hospitals across the country
- The trial of a Boston man accused of using a shower head to drown his wife will continue into next week as the jury has yet to reach a verdict
- The county is readying itself for the Tour of the Wolds
- The RAF paraded through Lincoln this lunchtime
- You can now see 11 Bengal tigers at the Lincolnshire Wildlife Park
Have a good weekend.