Thanks for keeping me company today - we'll be back with more live updates from 08:00 on Monday and breaking news, travel and weather will continue here throughout the night and over the weekend.
Just before I head off, let's look back at five things we've discovered during the day:
- The candidates who want to be the next MP for Gainsborough have been answering questions in our latest hustings here at BBC Radio Lincolnshire
- Volunteer groups who support people with mental health issues in Lincolnshire say they're struggling to recruit new members and could be forced to close altogether
- Detectives in Lincolnshire say they're concerned about a new crime wave in which burglars are prising open safes in sheltered accomodation to snatch house keys
- A train is being named after the former England football manager - Graham Taylor
- A challenge is being set by the charity Butterfly Conservation to plant more pollinator-friendly plants to boost the number of butterflies which has been falling in recent years