That's it from me today, I'll be back on Monday with more news, sport, weather and travel from across the county as it happens.
For now I'll leave you with five things we've learned today:
- Patients in Lincolnshire say it's unacceptable that they're having to queue outside their doctor's surgery to get an appointment.
- Highways boss says it's disappointing Hardy's Farm won't be contributing extra money to road improvements after a huge new development was permitted
- The Louth Midwifery Centre has officially opened today.
- The remains of about 20 butchered and dismembered sheep have been discovered on a remote lane near Boston
- And aircraft from around the world are arriving in Lincolnshire ahead of this weekend's first ever Scampton Airshow
Have a good weekend.