That's it from me in the BBC Radio Lincolnshire newsroom.
Harry Parkhill will be taking the reins on Monday at 08:00 with the latest.
Listen live to BBC Radio Lincolnshire over the weekend when I'll be reading the news, and keep an eye on this page for any breaking news.
Before I go, here's a look back at what we've learned today:
- Lincoln's High Street footbridge is to close just over a year since it opened
- Not enough people know that 'no' means no
- The future's bright in North Lincolnshire where new LED lights are being installed
- 15,000 people now know how to Save a Life
- You'll see a bit of Lincolnshire on a major TV drama this Sunday
Have a great weekend!