Thanks for being with us today, we'll be back at 07:00 on Wednesday.
In the meantime, let's look back at five of the main news stories of the day:
- People taking "street Valium" in Scarborough - which can leave users with blue mouths and tongues - are risking their lives, say police
- With the Selby bypass closed for repairs during July, traders in the town say business is being hit hard
- "Devastating" - that's how a man from York who must notify police 24 hours before he has sex has summed up the effect it's had on his personal life
- Just not cricket? Yorkshire one-day captain Alex Lees apologises after calling a decision by umpire Martin Saggers "terrible"
- Rails have buckled in Selby, Leyburn's been hotter than Lagos and it was ice cream for brekky for one BBC reporter in Ripon
And on that sunny note, here are a few shots taken by BBC Weather Watchers across North Yorkshire to end our coverage for the day. See you tomorrow!