Thanks for being with us today, we'll be back at 07:00 tomorrow.
In the meantime, let's look back at a few things that we didn't know at the beginning of the day:
- The number of migrants coming to North Yorkshire will fall following the Brexit vote - that's according to immigration minister and North Yorkshire MP Robert Goodwill
- Travel centre staff working at York Railway Station may go on strike over plans to replace them with "customer zones", according to one union
- Who knew a structure that just looks like two vertical logs holding up three horizontal logs could be the answer to flooding in one part of North Yorkshire?
- You can make sure you're never caught short by owning your own block of public toilets in the Scarborough district
- Yorkshire still have a chance of making it through to the quarter-finals of the T20 Blast thanks largely to a batsman from Whitby who plays for Scarborough
See you tomorrow! For now, I'll leave you with this pic, sent in by BBC Weather Watcher Picture It Pete looking down the River Derwent in Malton.