Thanks for being with us today, we'll be back at 07:00 on Thursday morning.
In the meantime, let's look back at some of the big stories from the day and other things we've discovered about our beautiful county...
- A body has been found in the Aire and Calder Navigation near Selby
- Yorkshire workers earn the least of any in England
- More than 50 passengers and crew had to be evacuated from a train near York Railway Station after a fire broke out in one of its engines last night
- As Yorkshire's cricketers take on Nottinghamshire in Scarborough, batsman Jack Leaning says the team can push for all-out success this season
- And a collection of old postcards has revealed a white whale was once caught in the river Ouse near York
Let's finish today with this dramatic shot of Towton sent in by BBC Weather Watcher Yorkie's Patch.