Thanks for being with us today, we'll be back at 07:00 on Friday morning.
In the meantime, let's look back at five things we've discovered about North Yorkshire today...
- The team behind Scarborough's new multi-million pound water park say it will now open on Saturday after a broken pipe delayed today's grand opening
- Getting online quicker will be a reality for North Yorkshire by 2019, according to North Yorkshire County Council
- A flood defence scheme organised and paid for by villagers in Brompton, near Northallerton has been officially opened
- The desire to lance-a-lot is "joust" the ticket for the Olympics
- And a call has gone out to York's former "jelly wobblers" to help with "choccy bashing" memories
As the sun for a lot of the county seems to have temporarily gone on holiday, let's allow ourselves to finish with a beautiful reminder of its golden warmth, provided by BBC Weather Watcher Katie Boots.
This is Cayton Bay basking in a golden sunlit wash.