That's all from me for today, I'll be back at 07:00 on Tuesday with all the latest news, views, sport, weather and travel from across York and North Yorkshire.
Before I go, though, here's a look back at five things we didn't know earlier today which we do now:
- Scarborough is "better than Dubai" - and that's official because somebody from Dubai's told us so
- It's a dog's life for Yorkie - the newest recruit in the battle for tourists in York and North Yorkshire
- It's time for people in York to have their say about the thousands of new homes which are planned for the city
- Who's the best cook, who has the most grooming products and who's the best gamer between Ripon Olympians Jack Laugher and Chris Mears? The answers may surprise
- And it's D-Day for Filey's flower displays as the Britain in Bloom judges descend on the seaside town
I'll leave you with these shots from the Thornton le Dale Show where 15,000 visitors are expected today.