Thanks for being with us today, we'll be back at 07:00 on Tuesday morning.
In the meantime, let's look at five things we've learnt about North Yorkshire today...
1. The government's proposal to give compensation for people living near fracking sites has caused mixed reactions
2. North Yorkshire rowers are on course for medals in Rio
3. Breakfast boozing on Yorkshire-based Jet2 flights has been outlawed by the airline
4. Thirsk Yarnbombers have been a blur of clacking knitting needles again as they commemorate the centenary of the birth of Yorkshire vet Alf Wight - aka James Herriot
5. Clifford's Tower could have a whole new look if plans are passed by the city council
I'll leave you with this marvellous image of Barton-le-Willows sent to us by BBC Weather Watcher Picture It Pete: