That's all for today - thanks for being with us. We'll be back at 07:00 on Tuesday morning.
In the meantime, here are five things we've learnt today:
1. Maintenance records show that problems with York's Foss flood barrier were highlighted two years ago.
2. North Yorkshire has been getting in on the gold medal action in Rio with Andy Triggs Hodge.
3. The NFU wants to hear how North Yorkshire farmers see their future as we head towards Brexit.
4. Local residents in Harrogate can find out about plans for 1,000 homes in Flaxby Park.
5. City of York Council has some novel new ways of dealing with the goose problem in Rowntrees Park.
I'll leave you with lovely pic of Bolton Bridge sent in by BBC Weather Watcher Moorsider: