That's all for today - thanks for being with us. Join us once again from 07:00 on Friday morning.
In the meantime, here are five things we've learnt about North Yorkshire today...
1. Yorkshire's love affair with cycling could continue as it's announced that the World Road Race Championships could be coming to the county in 2019.
2. City of York Council is considering a ban on street advertising boards - aka "A-boards".
3. An Anglo-Saxon coin unearthed during an archaeological dig on the site of the Battle of Fulford at Germany Beck is a "one-in-a-million" find
4. Not everyone is happy for alcohol to be served at airports and on board planes - Bedale mum Sarah Gregory says a recent trip to Ibiza was the worst she'd experienced in 30 years of flying.
5. York City could be in line for another long, difficult season if comments by club captain, Simon Heslop, are anything to go by.
I'll leave you with this great pic of Haxby sent in by BBC Weather Watcher Garry Hornby...