That's all for today - join us again tomorrow from 07:00. In the meantime here are five things we've learnt about our county today:
- Some businesses are warning that introducing parking charges in Tadcaster's council-run car parks could be the "death knell" for the town
- A decision is due to be made today on whether to remove all the advertising boards from York's pavements
- A group of young Scarborough gymnasts are delighted to have been picked to represent Team GB in the European Championships
- An expert speaking on BBC Radio York has warned people about new TV licensing rules which means you need a licence to watch programmes on your computer
- Two sore-footed cricket fans have completed their walk from Leeds, to the match between Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire, in Scarborough - raising more than £1,000 for Yorkshire Cancer Research on the way
I'll leave you with a pic I took at Brimham Rocks, near Harrogate, last night:
My mind almost melted as I tried to imagine how much time must have passed, as water and wind gradually eroded the rocks, leaving the marvellous shapes sitting there now!