Thanks for your company today, we'll be back at 07:00 in the morning.
In the meantime, let's look back at five things we didn't know when we woke up this morning:
- The number of people plumping for a "staycation" here in North Yorkshire, rather than going abroad, is continuing to rise - according to tourism bosses in the county.
- Yorkshire has the highest rate of sudden unexplained infant deaths in the country.
- Five gymnasts from the same club in Scarborough will be representing Team GB at the European Championships.
- Despite announcing he's is to leave the club at the end of the season, Yorkshire coach Jason Gillespie says he's open to the possibility of returning in the future.
- York City will have gone a whole calendar year without an away win following yesterday's 2-1 defeat at Wrexham.
So that's all from me. I'm hoping the sun continues to shine for the rest of the afternoon (as forecast by Owain), just like it has been in Scarborough.
This pic has been sent in by one of our BBC Weather Watchers Martin Dove.