That's all from us today - join us again from 07:00 on Friday morning. In the meantime, here are five things we've learnt about North Yorkshire today:
1. The former Church Fenton airbase, now Leeds East Airport, has been granted a licence for international charter flights.
2. Elvington is the place for motorbike speed records as a monowheel rider hits 68mph and gets into the record books.
3. The much-anticipated report into last winter's floods has been released today, detailing where the government intends to spend money on defences.
4. Crockey Hill near York is playing host to national and international championships over the next few days...but can you guess what in?
5. Church Fenton isn't just about international airports: it's got TV studios producing international-class drama as well.
I'll leave you with this great image of a cloudless sky over the marketplace in Thirsk sent in by one of our BBC Weather Watchers Lochnessmonster.