That's all folks! Thanks for spending time with us - we'll be back with you with all the latest news from 07:00 on Monday morning. In the meantime here are five things we've learnt about North Yorkshire today..
1. Tadcaster's residents aren't too impressed with the government's response of spending £12.5m on England's flood defences.
2. .... but it's not all doom and gloom in Tadcaster because it's carnival time on Sunday.
3. It never rains but it pours for drivers in the Selby area.
4. After two years and half a million pounds later, the restored organ at Selby Abbey is ready for a public concert tonight.
5. If you're in an arty mood this weekend, then Staithes is the place to be.
I'll leave you with this lovely pic of the sunrise at Knaresborough taken by one of the BBC Weather Watchers, Old Man George....