- MPs sat from 11.30 GMT, and the day began with questions to the Wales Office team.
- The prime minister answered questions from the leader of the Opposition, Ed Miliband, and backbench MPs in the weekly PMQs session at noon.
- Chancellor George Osborne delivered his Autumn Statement - setting out the state of the economy and new announcements on tax and spending
- DUP MP Jim Shannon presented a ten minute rule bill on audio announcements in buses.
- The Commons then turned its attention to the Taxation of Pensions Bill at report stage and third reading.
- Finally, Labour MP Toby Perkins led the adjournment debate on the effect of changes in annual pension allowance on workers transferred out of public sector pension schemes.
- Peers sat at 15.00 GMT and the day began with oral questions.
- The Lords then considered the Modern Slavery Bill in a committee of the whole House.
- The final, short debate was on improving the health of lesbian, bisexual and trans women.