- MPs met at 11.30 GMT for questions to the Treasury ministerial team.
- An urgent question was granted to DUP MP Ian Paisley about the "On the Runs" scheme.
- That was followed by a ten minute rule bill on voter registration.
- Today's main business was the second reading of the Corporation Tax (Northern Ireland) Bill; followed by a debate on accommodation for young people in care.
- Peers met at 14.30 GMT for oral questions, followed by debate on the Pension Schemes Bill at report stage.
- Baroness Randerson repeated the answer to the urgent question about the "On the Runs" scheme in the House of Lords.
- Peers also took part in a short debate on recent events in Eritrea and Ethiopia and their impact on migration to western Europe.