A quick look back at the main political stories of the day:
- David Cameron and Ed Miliband clashed over MPs' second jobs at Prime Minister's Questions
- A Labour motion to ban members of parliament from holding paid directorships or consultancies was defeated in the Commons
- Defence Secretary Michael Fallon told MPs the UK is considering "further requests" for support from Ukraine but will not send combat troops
- In the Lords, the government suffered a narrow defeat over the Modern Slavery Bill
- Bosses from HSBC apologised for "unacceptable" practices at its Swiss private bank which helped clients to avoid tax
- It was announced that Greater Manchester is to become the first English region to get full control of its health spending
That's all from the Politics Live team for tonight. We'll be back at 06:00 tomorrow to bring you the latest political news.