A look back at Tuesday's main stories:
- David Cameron set out proposals to tackle child sexual exploitation, saying he wanted to end a culture which allowed police and social services to "walk on by"
- It followed revelations that as many as 370 children and teenagers might have been abused in Oxfordshire by men of mainly Pakistani origin
- An independent investigation into care at Furness General Hospital in Cumbria found failures at almost every level at the maternity unit where eleven babies and a mother died
- Turing's Law - Ed Miliband said there would be pardons for gay men with convictions for homosexual activity under historical indecency laws
- That's all from the Politics Live Page for tonight. Join us tomorrow for the latest political news and comment - Goodnight.