- Prime Minister's Questions has dominated the day at Westminster as David Cameron and Ed Miliband clashed over the TV debates
- Schools in England and Wales are to be given the power to hand top performing teachers a pay rise of up to 2%, with the armed forces, doctors, dentists, prison officers and senior civil servants set to get an average pay rise of up to 1% in 2015-16
- MPs have voted in favour of standardised cigarette packaging in the UK
- David Cameron has had his say on suspended Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson, describing him as a "huge talent"
- Organisers of a digital election debate said they would hold it on 26 or 27 March to meet a deadline set by Downing Street
Thanks for joining us tonight, we'll be back from 06:00 GMT on Thursday with more rolling coverage.