- MPs and peers met at 14.30 GMT. The day for MPs began with questions to the Communities and Local Government ministerial team.
- MPs considered a motion on statutory instruments relating to counter-terrorism, then a motion on drug driving limits.
- After that, the House considered a private bill: the Transport for London Bill.
- Peers had another busy day too - after oral questions, they passed the Deregulation Bill.
- Commons' amendments to the Armed Forces (Service Complaints and Financial Assistance) Bill were also agreed to, and the bill will now pass into law.
- Peers also agreed the Standardised Packaging of Tobacco Products Regulations 2015 - or plain packaging on cigarettes.