- The Budget has loomed large over the political debate
- The IFS says the Conservatives should explain more about their planned welfare cuts
- Chancellor George Osborne has denied that his planned cuts after the general election will be tougher than the austerity of the past few years
- The Lib Dems have unveiled their own alternative Budget
- UKIP MEP and general election candidate Janice Atkinson has been suspended over what the party calls "allegations of a serious financial nature"
- Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon says people in England have nothing to fear from the SNP - but that her party will "assert itself" after the election
Thanks for joining us. We'll be back with more live coverage from 06:00.