A brief look back at what's been happening today:
- Ed Miliband has said a Labour government would impose a cap on the profits private companies can make in the NHS
- BBC News has learned that the Conservatives are considering cutting some welfare benefits if they win the election
- Plaid Cymru launched their election campaign, saying Wales' future is in their party's hands
- The Independent Police Complaints Commission is investigating more allegations about corruption in the Metropolitan Police
- Reactions and debate continued over the TV appearances last night of David Cameron and Ed Miliband.
That's all from the Politics Live Page for tonight. Thanks for staying with us. We'll be back on Sunday morning from 08:00.