And with that, tonight's sitting draws to a close.
Just to recap, MEPs today voted to:
- allow €21bn in unused EU spending initially earmarked for 2014 to be carried over into the 2015-17 budget period
- repeat calls for Turkey to recognise the mass killing of Armenians by Ottoman Turks in 1915 as an act of genocide
- approve €6m in EU funds to help retrain around 2,500 workers made redundant from France's former road haulage company Mory-Ducros last year
- call on member states to strengthen their efforts to tackle anti-Roma discrimination
- approve decisions from the member states to set up EU advisory committees on employment and social protection in the EU
MEPs will next meet in plenary at the end of this month, in Strasbourg, between 27-30 April.