- MPs started their day with questions to the Business ministerial team.
- The Home Affairs Committee took evidence on proceeds of crime.
- There were two urgent questions - the first from Labour MP Jo Cox on the situation in Aleppo, and the second on the Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust.
- The main business of the day was consideration of Lords' amendments to the Housing and Planning Bill.
- Peers met at 2.30pm for oral questions.
- They then considered Commons amendments to the Bank of England Bill and the Trade Union Bill.