We are pausing our live coverage of the investigations over Monday's lorry attack in Berlin. Here's a round-up of the latest:
- So-called Islamic State has said one of its "soldiers" carried out Monday's attack; the identity of the attacker has not been established
- German Interior Minister Thomas De Maiziere reacted cautiously to the claim, saying "several lines of investigation" were being pursued.
- Prosecutors have freed the only suspect, citing insufficient evidence. He was identified by media only as Pakistani national Naved B.
- You can find all the latest developments here
- Here's what we know so far about the attack
- Read more about previous attacks in Germany