10 things we didn't know last week
1. You're not allowed to scream on some rollercoasters.
2. A jar of London air will set you back £19.99.
3. US President Barack Obama recommends you open a DJ set with Rock Steady by Aretha Franklin.
4. Grammar pedants are more likely to be introverts.
5. The U-rated film Watership Down would be listed as a PG today.
6. The Central Line is the worst on the London Underground for crime.
7. Humans may have once lived alongside Siberian unicorns.
8. Cats have a role in law enforcement.
9. A woman in Michigan exchanged her Dr Pepper Twitter username for 41,000 bottles of water.
10. An army of large cyborg beetles could replace drones.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek
Subscribe to the BBC News Magazine's email newsletter to get articles sent to your inbox.