10 things we didn't know last week
1. There's such a thing as eye mites.
2. The Hong Kong authorities glue pavement bricks down to stop protesters throwing them.
3. The world's oldest cat reached 30.
4. Teesside Airport rail station only has eight passengers a year pass through it.
5. You can potentially get a mobile signal while locked in a vault.
6. Some Domino's pizza outlets can work out when regular customers are sick.
7. Prince Charles treats his farm animals with homeopathy.
8. Boris Johnson knows how to sing Ode to Joy in German.
9. Buffalo sometimes need rescuing from roofs.
10. It is possible - although illegal - to do 132mph in a Vauxhall Astra van.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek
Subscribe to the BBC News Magazine's email newsletter to get articles sent to your inbox.