10 things we didn't know last week
1. Listening to Mozart can lower blood pressure as much as cutting salt from your diet.
2. Albania awards diplomatic passports to its international football players.
3. The world's oldest pay cheque was a beer token.
4. Some bears use humans as bodyguards.
5. Heavy exposure to Disney princesses makes little boys more likely to share their toys and little girls more likely to have stereotypical attitudes about gender.
6. Red kites in Scotland steal underwear to make nests.
7. Trevor Nunn has directed every one of Shakespeare's plays
8. Every sperm whale alive today descended from one, "Eve", from 80,000 years ago
9. Elderly monkeys choose to have fewer friends.
10. Some genes carry on working after we die.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek
Subscribe to the BBC News Magazine's email newsletter to get articles sent to your inbox.