10 things we didn't know last week
1. The Norwegian Socialist Left Party wants people to set aside one hour twice a year to hunt slugs.
2. Dogs are more likely to develop limp, hard-to-wag tails the further north they live.
3. The Northern Line is the dirtiest line on the London Underground.
4. It's possible to be arrested for being drunk while riding a mobility scooter.
5. The world record for rope skipping is 671.5 jumps in three minutes.
6. Intelligent people tend to be messier and swear more than others.
7. The Pokemon Go Wikipedia page has more citations than the Wikipedia page for the Bible (or at least it did on Monday).
8. One of the last groups of woolly mammoths may have died of thirst.
9. The Yorkshire Dales national park is not confined to Yorkshire - more than a quarter is now in Cumbria.
10. There are plans to build the world's largest solar farm in the Chernobyl exclusion zone.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek