10 things we didn't know last week
1. Neuroscientists scanned Sting's brain in an effort to understand creativity.
2. Tall people are more likely to vote Conservative.
3. Most dogs prefer praise to food.
4. Being the sole breadwinner is bad for men's health but good for women's.
5. Only 2% of women in China use tampons.
6. Professional golfers are more likely to have one egg-shaped hip joint.
7. Viruses are more dangerous in the morning.
8. People in Nanning, southern China, attach skirts to their cars to protect them from rats.
9. A hot bath could be better than cycling at lowering the blood sugar levels of type-2 diabetics
10. Half of Milan's 1,270 pizzerias are run by non-Italians, of whom two thirds are Egyptian.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek