10 things we didn't know last week
1. In the Grand Canyon, the US postal service delivers mail by mule.
2. It would take 112,000 years to fly to the nearest Earth-like world travelling at 25,000mph.
3. Woody Allen spends $100 a week on lottery tickets.
4. Lawyers in the US are forbidden from using terms like "honey" and "darling" in court.
5. Action movie star Jason Statham has kicked more people in his films than he has punched.
6. Elephants can't stand chilli powder.
7. The winner of the First Lady cookie bake off has predicted the Presidential winner each year since 1992 - except in 2008.
8. There's a strong chance the most hated word in the English language is "moist".
9. Dolls designed to put girls off pregnancy may encourage them instead.
10. Japanese companies pay handsome men to make staff cry.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek