10 things we didn't know last week
1. Women can improve their chances of winning board games against men by playing rock music in the background.
2. The world's largest mince pie factory is in Barnsley, South Yorkshire, and it produces 720 pies a minute.
3. The top-selling musical artist of 2016, measured by CD sales, is Mozart.
4. You can spend $1m playing a mobile phone game.
5. A pre-election phishing attack on Hillary Clinton's campaign chief succeeded because of a typo by a campaign aide.
6. Britain's least-used railway station, Shippea Hill in Cambridgeshire, serves 12 passengers a year.
7. At US airports, the usual limits on taking liquids through security do not apply if the liquid is holding live fish.
8. The bottom half of American adults by income earn no more in pre-tax income than the bottom half of American adults did in the 1970s.
9. In the UK, 2016's most commonly asked question on Google beginning with the word "what" has been: What is Pokemon Go?
10. A 66-year-old albatross is still fertile.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek