Bolton North EastParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|David Crausby||Votes 22,870||header_vote_share 50.6||Net percentage change in seats +7.7|
|James Daly||Votes 19,073||header_vote_share 42.2||Net percentage change in seats +9.4|
|Harry Lamb||Votes 1,567||header_vote_share 3.5||Net percentage change in seats -15.3|
|Warren Fox||Votes 1,316||header_vote_share 2.9||Net percentage change in seats 0.0|
|Liz Spencer||Votes 357||header_vote_share 0.8||Net percentage change in seats -1.8|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and LAB majority
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 18,541 total votes taken.
- 43.0% share of the total vote
- -3.0% change in share of the votes
- 14,164 total votes taken.
- 32.8% share of the total vote
- -3.7% change in share of the votes
- 8,117 total votes taken.
- 18.8% share of the total vote
- +14.6% change in share of the votes
- 1,236 total votes taken.
- 2.9% share of the total vote
- -10.1% change in share of the votes
- 1,103 total votes taken.
- 2.6% share of the total vote
- +2.6% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010