Great GrimsbyParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Melanie Onn||Votes 17,545||header_vote_share 49.4||Net percentage change in seats +9.6|
|Jo Gideon||Votes 14,980||header_vote_share 42.2||Net percentage change in seats +15.9|
|Mike Hookem||Votes 1,648||header_vote_share 4.6||Net percentage change in seats -20.3|
|Steve Beasant||Votes 954||header_vote_share 2.7||Net percentage change in seats -2.3|
|Christina McGilligan-Fell||Votes 394||header_vote_share 1.1||Net percentage change in seats +1.1|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and LAB majority
Labour's Melanie Onn and Conservative Jo Gideon have both increased their share of the vote in Great Grimsby at the expense of Ukip's Mike Hookem, who polled 1,648 votes, a fall of 20.3% from the last election.
Labour's Melanie Onn has been re-elected in Great Grimsby with 17,545 votes.
BBC Local Live
In a trend that seems to be mirrored in a lot of constituencies, the voter turnout in Great Grimsby has gone up significantly.
North East Lincolnshire Council say it is 67%, up from 57% in 2015.
Labour's Melanie Onn is defending the seat with a majority of 4,540.
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 13,414 total votes taken.
- 39.8% share of the total vote
- +7.1% change in share of the votes
- 8,874 total votes taken.
- 26.3% share of the total vote
- -4.2% change in share of the votes
- 8,417 total votes taken.
- 25.0% share of the total vote
- +18.8% change in share of the votes
- 1,680 total votes taken.
- 5.0% share of the total vote
- -17.4% change in share of the votes
- 783 total votes taken.
- 2.3% share of the total vote
- +2.3% change in share of the votes
- 390 total votes taken.
- 1.2% share of the total vote
- +1.2% change in share of the votes
- 173 total votes taken.
- 0.5% share of the total vote
- +0.5% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010