Penistone & StocksbridgeParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Angela Smith||Votes 22,807||header_vote_share 45.8||Net percentage change in seats +3.8|
|Nicola Wilson||Votes 21,485||header_vote_share 43.2||Net percentage change in seats +15.5|
|John Booker||Votes 3,453||header_vote_share 6.9||Net percentage change in seats -16.0|
|Penny Baker||Votes 2,042||header_vote_share 4.1||Net percentage change in seats -2.2|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and LAB majority
Labour Angela Smith is returned for Penistone & Stocksbridge with a reduced majority.
The count has begun in the Sheffield Hallam and Penistone/Stocksbridge seats.
BBC Local Live, Yorkshire
For the last few weeks a cardboard model of Big Ben has been going around South Yorkshire asking for your views ahead of the general election.
Now those opinions have been shared with the candidates in the marginal seat of Penistone and Stocksbridge.
We found out what they have to say:
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 19,691 total votes taken.
- 42.0% share of the total vote
- +4.3% change in share of the votes
- 12,968 total votes taken.
- 27.7% share of the total vote
- -3.5% change in share of the votes
- 10,738 total votes taken.
- 22.9% share of the total vote
- +18.8% change in share of the votes
- 2,957 total votes taken.
- 6.3% share of the total vote
- -14.8% change in share of the votes
- 500 total votes taken.
- 1.1% share of the total vote
- 0.0% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010