Rother ValleyParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Kevin Barron||Votes 23,821||header_vote_share 48.1||Net percentage change in seats +4.5|
|Bethan Eddy||Votes 19,939||header_vote_share 40.3||Net percentage change in seats +17.0|
|Lee Hunter||Votes 3,704||header_vote_share 7.5||Net percentage change in seats -20.6|
|Katie Pruszynski||Votes 1,155||header_vote_share 2.3||Net percentage change in seats -1.9|
|Paul Martin||Votes 869||header_vote_share 1.8||Net percentage change in seats +1.8|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and LAB majority
Keith Barron has been re-elected for Labour in the Rother Valley on a reduced majority.
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 20,501 total votes taken.
- 43.6% share of the total vote
- +2.7% change in share of the votes
- 13,204 total votes taken.
- 28.1% share of the total vote
- +22.5% change in share of the votes
- 10,945 total votes taken.
- 23.3% share of the total vote
- -5.1% change in share of the votes
- 1,992 total votes taken.
- 4.2% share of the total vote
- -13.1% change in share of the votes
- 377 total votes taken.
- 0.8% share of the total vote
- +0.8% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010